Grading - CMPS 20 - Game Design Experience - Winter 2009
Grades for the class are determined as follows:
- Midterm exam: 15%
- Final exam: 15%
- Homework: 32% (4 assignments, each worth 8%)
- Term project: 38%, broken down as follows (percentages are of final course grade, and sum to 38%)
- Team selection: 1%
- Game concept document: 5%
- Work breakdown and schedule: 3%
- Technical design document: 6%
- Partially operational game prototype: 3%
- Updated schedule: 1%
- Final game project: 19%
The term project is a group project, performed with a partner. Other graded elements of class are performed individually.
Failure to submit a final game project may lead to failure of the entire course.