Hypermedia and the Web
Instructor: Visiting Professor Reiner Kraft firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: T, 3-4 PM or by appointment, in E2-259
Class: Tue/Th, 4:00 PM-5:45 PM, Jack Baskin Engineering Building, room 372
Lab: Thursdays 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM, Soc Sci 1 Room 145
Please see the navigation menu on the left to review the syllabus, reading material, and more information
about this class.
June 14, 2010
- Grades have been posted. Please login to MyUCSC to review.
- Have a great summer break 2010!
May 28, 2010
- There is no lab this Thursday (6/3). Instead we will meet 3:45pm in our regular class room.
- Due date for final project deliverables is 6/8
Class slides for Semantic Web are now posted.
May 28, 2010
May 27, 2010
May 26, 2010
May 25, 2010
Class slides for web application aspects, XForms, and web services are now posted.
May 21, 2010
May 19, 2010
May 18, 2010
May 14, 2010
May 12, 2010
May 11, 2010
May 7, 2010
May 4, 2010
- The Map/Reduce and HTML 5 tutorials have been posted.
Class slides for PHP form handling, session management, and the CodeIgniter overview are posted.
April 28, 2010
April 22, 2010
- Posted a new lab assignment #4, see labs page.
April 20, 2010
Class slides for XML and PHP, including Homework #3 are posted.
- The Facebook API tutorial is now also available!
- The SVN and the CakePHP framework turorials have been posted.
- We will have our next lab this Thursday, 4/15 in Soc Sci 1 Room 145 from 2:15pm - 3:45pm.
- I will be out of town in week 5, starting 4/27. We will therefore meet that Monday, 4/26,
in Baskin 330 from 4-5:45 pm. Hope this works for everyone.
April 13, 2010
- The OpenID tutorial has been posted.
- We will have our first lab this Thursday, 4/15 in Soc Sci 1 Room 145 from 2:15pm - 3:45pm.
April 9, 2010
April 2, 2010
- Lecture slides have been posted for this week.
- Teams have been finalized. Please review the team list.
Please make sure you're on a team and know who is in your team. Also, please pick a team name and let me know.
- The tutorial schedule has
been finalized. Please review. In case you have not signed up yet for the tutorial, now is the time to do!
April 1, 2010
- We have a forum now for our class, check it out and post some good topics!
- Signup for our class mailing list
- Added a few tutorial suggestions
- Please note, week 5 will only be one class at 4/26. Will update details shortly.